Thursday, September 13, 2007

CILGG is on the web

Hi Everyone,

As discussed at Thursday's CILGG Meeting I've just created a very basic blog site for us to share ideas, questions and comments relating to the CILGG Group, and to Community Information work in general.

Cheers,
Karen (Bankstown)

P.S. As I am about to go on leave for two weeks you'll need to let me know Friday if you want to post a question so I can add you as an Author straight away. Everyone is able to leave comments in the meantime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Karen :)
Hope your holiday was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen. I'll have to get you to add me as an author after you finish sunning yourself in Fiji as I have a question for everyone.

Jenn Martin said...

I was unaware of the existence of this group and am intrigued.

What exactly is a definition of Community Information?

As a Community Liaison Librarian I feel like I fit here and am interested in the scope that the group offers (there is no contact email address for the group on the blog).

Anonymous said...

Hi
Is this blog still being used?
I'm interested in any discussion about Community Information.